Refurbishing or replacing a cladded roof particularly over a live working environment provides many challenges for both the contractor and the client.
From a customers perspective it is critical that the roofing works are planned and managed to prevent the least disruption to the operations below, in particular exposing anyone to risk of harm or injury.
Working with a contractor with extensive experience of contracts of this nature can provide the client with the confidence and assurances that he is in safe hands with respect to protecting his business against all the potential risks that may arise from undertaking such a project.
Weatherproofing Advisors have over 30 years experience of working in challenging live working environments whether that be in the Nuclear and Energy Industry, Food Manufacturing, Retail or Education.
Our experienced management team are available to provide guidance and advise early on in the planning process of any potential re-roofing project, ensuring all relevant risks and requirements are identified before budgets and timescales are agreed and committed to.
Roof Cladding Services / Scope of Work
- Composite cladding system installations
- Built up Cladding systems
- Rooflight refurbishment and replacement
- Gutter replacement, repair and refurbishment
- Corrugated asbestos cement sheeting replacement and oversheeting
- Cut edge corrosion treatment and re-paint
- Roof cladding dilapidation surveys / proactive repair schedules
- Installation of bespoke access and safety line systems
- Installation of photovoltaic roof panels