We are currently seeking a qualified HR Officer to join the team!
About the Role
The HR Officer will be providing expert HR advice and support to the business, as well as HR administration and training support, working with the HR & Training Administrator.
You will be involved in all aspects of HR such as policy updates, prepare and issue of new contracts of employment, new employee onboarding, resignations, investigations, disciplinaries, training and preparation of HR paperwork.
As a HR Manager you will:
- Have or working towards CIPD or SCQF qualification (level 5) in Human Resource Management.
- Be experienced as a HR professional in an internal function.
- Have expert knowledge and experience in key HR processes, including grievances, investigations, and dismissals.
- Work well within a small team.
- Have strong communication skills both verbally & written, with proven ability to create relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you wish to apply or know someone who you can refer for this position, please contact Trish Faulkner Pratt ([email protected]) ahead of closing date on 16th January 2024.
Weatherproofing Advisors Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.