Culture of the business
The Health, Safety and Environmental impact of our processes on our customers and employees are of paramount importance to Weatherproofing Advisors.
We are committed to specifying, designing and installing roofing systems together with operating a business that meets the highest standards to ensure a safe and secure environment. The company attaches the greatest importance to health and safety considering this to be a responsibility ranking above all other management functions within the organisation.
We are committed to maintaining our zero tolerance approach to health & safety incidents by:
- Providing pre-start health & safety inductions for all personnel on every contract.
- Ongoing health & safety monitoring throughout the life of every contract.
- Delivering ongoing training for all our personnel – both internally and externally.
- Reinforcing the standards and guidelines in our Health & Safety Charter.
- Sharing our health & safety knowledge in the local communities.
Health & Safety information
Please view by clicking the required PDF download:click to download | Internal Scaffolding Protection PDF click to download | Internal Rooflight Replacement pdf click to download | Falls from Height Rescue Plans pdf
SUBSCRIBE TO WEATHERPROOFING UK
Sign up to discover our industry insights and market data, and to understand how the latest trends will affect your business.