Established over four decades Weatherproofing Advisors are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Roofing and Cladding Refurbishment Contractors.
Weatherproofing Advisors operate from four strategically based Service Centres across the UK, providing a truly National service.
Roof Maintenance – The Weatherproofing Way
Over the years Weatherproofing Advisors has recognised the Importance of our customers initiating a regular Maintenance regime with respect to their roof stock. This Maintenance regime is equally as important with newly installed roofs as it is with aged roof systems.
Over the last twenty years the Commercial and Industrial markets have demanded longer term Guarantees for new roof installations often incorporating independent Insurance backing.
To maintain the cover on this type of Guarantee it is mandatory that a rigid inspection / Maintenance regime is initiated to conform to often complicated terms of the Guarantee. Failure to follow this regime will render the
Guarantee invalid and expose the building owner to often unnecessary expense with respect to repairs and ultimately roof replacement.
Weatherproofing Advisors Maintenance Division was developed to provide both Roof Care and Roof Aftercare services to our National and Regional Customers.
OUR MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Guarantee / Warranty Management
- Secure Internet Data Storage System
- Roof Access and Safety System Audits
Annual Maintenance Contracts
Building Specific Contracts incorporating;
- Roof Access Procedures / Authorisation
- Roof and Gutter Cleans
- Ongoing Condition Surveys
- Proactive Repairs
Secure Internet Data Storage System
- Original Guarantee / Warranty Document with Terms and Conditions
- Inspection Regime / Calendar Alert System
- Record of Visits
- Photographic evidence
- Guarantee Provider Correspondence
Guarantee / Warranty Management
Schedule of Activities meeting the requirements of the Terms and Conditions of the Guarantee;
- Inspection Regime
- Mandatory Maintenance / Housekeeping
- Recording of Roof Changes / Modifications
- Access Requirements for other Trades
- Gutter and Drainage Maintenance
- Interactions with Guarantee Provider
Roof Access and Safety System Audits
Safe and Secure Access to carry out Maintenance Works on roofs is the responsibility of the Building Owner.
- Health and Safety Audits
- Inspection Requirements
- Legislation Updates
- System Upgrades
- Proactive Repairs