Weatherproofing Advisors have successfully completed the extensive schedule of Dilapidations on a large industrial property in Coventry.
The client, who specialises in Dilapidations Liability and Property Law appointed Weatherproofing Advisors to carry out all of the roof repair and refurbishment works to the building which incorporated:
• Roof light replacement.
• Overlaying of the existing felted roof to the office area.
• Removal of redundant roof mounted equipment / vents.
• Repair and relining of the existing gutters.
• Cut edge corrosion treatment to the Plastisol Coated steel roof sheets.
• Fixing and filler replacement.
• Perimeter capping replacement.
• Installation of a high performance decorative coating to the metal cladded roof bays.
The roof upgrade was carried out alongside extensive internal refurbishment works which incorporated floor repairs and resurfacing, removal of internal office structure and redundant machinery, full painting schedule to cladded walls and liner panels, windows and doors.
Extensive scaffolding protection and internal netting was installed to allow works to progress both externally and internally without compromising the safety of the workforce.
The works were carried out safely and successfully to budget and critically to the required contract timeframe specified under the contract.